the older i get...


looking in the mirror isn't as much fun as it used to be...now don't get me wrong...if i peek from the right angle ...in the right light...after a couple of hoegardens...i can almost...see the guy in the pictures...mostly i see my dad...which is very disconcerting...and i could workout ...as many of my friends do...and to that i say... right on you freaks...hey i just bought another gym membership...i like the gym...i walk on the treadmill...peddle the bike...i really like lifting weights...but that is kinda contradictory to the desired end...bigger i mean...someone once told me the bigger the arms the smaller the cranium...seems correct...cause there is no Einstein lookin back at me from this screen...
all the things i broke all those years ago being athletic...they fuckin hurt...watchin me get up in the morning would be comical if it wasn't so damned painful... feet, shoulders, neck, hands...volleyball seemed like a great idea...but it wrecked my ankles...which in turn...made my feet awful...oh and then making a career standing on a line...so my footprint has no arch...flat ...i swear you can see my ankle bones in the footprint...
hey is this whining Sunday...
and for all of you that see me...stop rubbing Buddha's belly...its only good luck until i frickin smack ya...look in my eyes...do i look all benevolent and shit... can you see the irritated drywall guy with the giant red beard and the fuck you t shirt....buddha my ass...
...okay
thats all for this week...go flyers...
and if you have a minute..remember sterling clarke in your meditations...we had quite a history for those of you that knew us...any way he passed away last week...sadly there will be a" giant" void in the lives of those that knew him...see ya big guy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

irritation to this old man's sandy taint

goodbye ted

boom