on prayer...good thoughts and the left handed compliment...

since the great fingerectomy...is that a term...countless friends have sent their prayers...i can only suppose prayers for healing and strength...maybe even a couple dr. who time machine prayers that i awaken on that warm November morning and not feel the urge to finish the shelf for the cd rack...some surely pray for my good humor or a positive attitude towards my nuevo affliction...a few artist friends even prayed that this could never and would never happen to them...it brought me to thinking about my uplink to the almighty...never a person resolute in my faith...it is amazing to me that grown people take a moment out of every day to offer a thought to...who? to someone that silently watches over us...that cares for us...i just lost that connection somewhere along the way...that sense of peace...for that trust in something unseen...i lament...there is something very consoling in a basis of faith...that someone out there gives a shit about me, my loved ones...all of us...definably

something worth exploring

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

irritation to this old man's sandy taint

goodbye ted

boom