blood money from bp

okay you heard me...the cursing...the damning...the tirade about a big oil company destroying my beautiful gulf...well, I meant it...hate the fuckers...which is why i take the utmost, ultimate, ball tingling joy in saying..."yeah, i took it"...their blood money... my tiny portion of their spindly 2 billion or so to "compensate" us for our loss of wages...wildlife...lifestyle...the generational destruction of one of the worlds largest eco-systems...and I never thought twice...didn't hesitate an instant...signed the paper...I exculpated them from their dastardly deed...but i fooled them...i had my fingers crossed...hey don't judge me..." I NEEDED THE MONEY!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

irritation to this old man's sandy taint

on the role of white indignation

goodbye ted