and all at once a feeling of saturnine sadness

I just noticed that i haven't written in the blog for months...work has been hard...harder than normal...growing another restaurant through the changes and growth spurts...training and raising up a staff ...dealing with the resulting changes brought on by a table saw...i have a literal new grip on life...i woke up not too too long ago 40 pounds heavier and probably the unhealthiest I have been in my adult life... so ...politics and all the very important triviality that surrounds it has fallen under my radar..i am starting to read again...trying to find a foothold in the slippery slope that is a two party system...i am at best disappointed in my party and my president...yet i know that the other side is bought and paid for by folks who could give a shit if i lived or was run over by a mob of disaffected water buffalo...so i changed my diet...started swimming again...lost those forty pounds and working very hard to grab about twenty more...go to the gym...which in its social atmosphere is the subject of many future blogs about the narcissism of our times...there are decisions to be made this year...i guess i am just too tired to get really fuckin mad about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

irritation to this old man's sandy taint

goodbye ted

boom