ohh sancho..its good to see you again!!

like a lot of things... my stuff...
the stuff that exists in the electronic void of cyberspace.. had become lost...i lost my blog..i can't remember if i forgot the password..the site..the http...but to get to the point... it was gone..and i had given up on my baby..my ranting lunacy..my tossed bottles at the english occupiers...my shaking fists railed at all things... but then this morning... i found it.. my blog..and after re-establishing a password..sat back and re read all the rantings.. the tersely scribed missives...against mitt and bush..against the tea party ... non tipping restaurant patrons...i will say this,  focus, was not my forte.. i  was and remain an emotional, frustrated,  angry old man..at times comical..rarely incitefull and clearly disenfranchised..
 so as we start this new period of "chefoid" enlightenment..i shall try to expand the  scope of these rantings..less political because politics have warped into a new econo-class  of parties..less about ideologies, than sponsorship options...lets talk about travel and people encountered along the way.. a Canterbury tales of our times.. and besides..which of us isn't sick of all the great political insight provided by  anyone...myself included
don't get me wrong..i will still scream about the inequities of our times..the injustices blanketed upon us...why people get to make up their own menus..and people with gluten allergies that insist on eating out...all shall be skewered on my windmill aimed lance

Comments

  1. Welcome back Mo...a.k.a. Gritty Taint!!! Call when you get a chance...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

irritation to this old man's sandy taint

goodbye ted

its bazarro world...