poppin my cherry


I read the paper everyday. I know this is a very one sided an incomplete method of information. But you see the world doesn't offer us balance these days. We are asked to drink the cool aid by both sides of every issue. I am by nature a liberal. Morally, ethically liberal. Fiscally, I have never had enough money to be anything other than... well struggling. My choices, no blame...well okay a little blame but mostly my own. So I rarely understand the tax and money conservatism that is espoused by those who frankly have enough to worry about.
I have simple beliefs, maybe too simple. Like I believe everyone should pay taxes...not on paper taxes but actual, " I give the government money" taxes. I believe that big business should pay tax, not "incentives to maybe employ someone, somewhere on this planet" taxes.
I have become cynical...I quess that comes with age but I have trust issues. I have hate issues...Let me give you an example...Being a democrat and a liberal ...I have a memory like an elephant (funny huh)...So something I hate is the republican parties ability to totally forget the fuckin mess they left this country in. I hate George Bush, Dick Chenney, Rush, Bill O' Reilly and that other idiot. So in the future we'll talk about all this stuff in detail.
But don't worry it won't all be liberal ranting...they'll be travel and wine and more than a few drunkin murmurings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

irritation to this old man's sandy taint

goodbye ted

boom